Website owner: Christina Johansson Villa, lawyer, Spanish citizen, with tax identification number 52.447.889-T, domiciled in Plaza Tetuán 40-41, 08010 Barcelona.
Use of the website is subject to the following conditions. Please read them carefully. Your access to the website and use of its content means that you have read and agreed to them.
I.- Conditions of use
1. The material on this website has been prepared by Christina Johansson and/or her colleagues for information purposes only. It may not reflect the most recent legislation or case law on the matters analyzed.
2. The material on the website and may not, under any circumstances, be considered to replace legal or any other kind of advice. Accessing it does not constitute or imply a lawyer-client relationship, nor any other kind of trust-based or professional relationship with CJInternational lawyer. You should not act on the basis of the information on this website and/or application without first seeking appropriate professional advice.
3. The links on the website may direct you to other websites managed by third parties, over which CJInternational lawyer has no control. CJInternational lawyer is not responsible for the content or the state of these websites and applications, and access to them via the website or application does not mean that CJInternational lawyer recommends or approves their content.
II.- Limitation of liability
1. CJInternational Lawyer does not assume liability for any errors or omissions in their content or any other content that may be accessed through them. CJInternational Lawyer or its owner does not assume liability for any damage arising from using the website, or for actions carried out based on its information.
2. CJInternational Lawyer does not guarantee absence of virus or other elements that could damage or alter your computer system, electronic documents or files. Therefore, CJInternational Lawyer or its owner does not accept liability for any damage that these elements could cause you or third parties.
III.- Data protection
1. CJInternational Lawyer will treat all information you provide with utmost confidentiality, and it will exclusively use this information to handle your case/s.
2. In line with article 22 of the Act on Information Society Services, CJInternational Lawyer can store cookies in users’ terminal equipment, provided these have given their consent after having received clear and comprehensive information about their use.
3. Professionals collaborating with the CJInternational Lawyer may have access to the personal data provided; they will coordinate their actions as one firm to provide you with the services you request.
4. You may exercise your rights to access, correct, delete or oppose data by sending a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Plaza Tetuán 40-41, despacho 39, 08010 Barcelona. Your request must include your name and surname, address for correspondence, photocopy of national identity card or passport, and details of the right exercised.
IV.- Copyright CJInternational Lawyer ©2014. All rights reserved.
1. The content of this website, whether text, trademarks, logos, colour combinations, or any other element, its structure and design, the selection and form of presentation of the materials, are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights owned by Christina Johansson Villa or, where appropriate, by its suppliers, which the users of this website must respect.
2. In particular, you must not copy, except for private use, transform, distribute, disclose publicly, make available to the public or in any other way exploit, through any process, all or part of the content of this website, its design, or the selection and form of presentation of the materials. You must only carry out these acts if CJInternational Lawyer has expressly authorized you to do so.